2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Little Turnaround

I'm back to my peak in profit after four days and over 400 games of downswinging:
























I sure hope I don't run into another brick wall like that again. Its the kind of extended downswing that makes you question the game and makes you wanna throw your monitors right through a window. Finally after almost seven hundred games I've got my 45-man ROI up near where it should be long term at 15%. I know I can run 20% or better but I'm just happy for now I finally broke through. Feels like its been forever on those.

As of right now I just need to make another $905 in these baby SNGs and I can finally move on to Phase Two of the project I'm now calling the "$500 into $20,000 Project". Real original huh? Anyway Phase Two involves pivoting from small stakes 18 and 45-man SNGs to a large daily schedule of low and midstakes MTTs. I posted this schedule in my last post. I've also decided I will probably run 180-man SNGs and possibly 45-mans as well.

I'm getting excited about switching back to MTTs and I hope I can start Phase Two on June 1st. That gives me five days to make the $905 I need to have the roll at $5,000.

More updates soon!

1 comment:

J said...

Good stuff I like the project. I saw you at some tables recently on stars. Good luck as always