2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Friday, May 15, 2009

Its Been One Month...

... since I set out to turn $500 on Stars into $4,000 by playing small stakes SNGs only. I've got $2,500 in profit right now at the 30-day mark which means I'm a little over 70% of the way to my goal. I've played just a few games under 1,000 SNGs and I'm right on track of where I predicted I'd be at this point. Its been fairly exhausting especially considering I've been trying to squeeze FTOPS events in there as well. Heres the details:
























Averaged out I've played 32 games per day for the last 30 days. This pales in comparison to Boku87 playing 700 per day over those fifteen days BUT the lower volume has yielded me a higher ROI. I've earned one-fourth his profit having played only one-eighth the games. No surprise there though. The only thing I'm surprised about is the fact I'm only running a 7% ROI in the $12 45-mans (over 321 games) yet somehow I'm running a staggering 34% ROI in the $16 18-mans (over 390 games). This just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. 83% of my profit has come from just the $16 18-mans. If anything it should be the opposite. I would have thought the majority of the profit would be coming from the 45-mans. I guess its just variance...? I'm about 99% sure these two ROIs will balance out to somewhere around 20% each over the next ~500 games based on the stats I've seen some of the long-term grinders on Stars produce.

I don't really know how much further I wanna take this Stars project. Over the last month I've been so focused on it that I've barely played any MTTs on Full Tilt (except FTOPS). Sure I've made $2.5K in profit grinding these baby SNGs but what kind of profit have I sacrificed on Full Tilt had I been playing there like I have for the last five months? Sometimes my mind just gets so focused on something that its very difficult for me to let it go until I see the results I want. I think as soon as FTOPS is over in a few days I'm gonna get back to focusing 90% of my energy to my usual MTT grind on Full Tilt and only spend a little bit of time grinding on Stars. I feel like I've proven my point over the last 30 days that its possible to take any amount of money and grind it up and that the sky is the limit with the right mindset.

Well over the next three days I have five more FTOPS events and four more mini-FTOPS events to play. I'd like to get something done in them as I'm in the hole so far with FTOPS. They start in about nine hours so I need to get some sleep.

Glglglgl with the rest of FTOPS everyone!!

No comments: