2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Little Something At Least

I guess I got real lucky and shipped a $15 tourney on UB for 1k. Wins like these seem to be all I can muster up these days.















Yesterday I finished 5th in the morning $10 1r1a on Full Tilt for about $800. First was 3k. I played my heart out. I got the money in consistently ahead but couldn't hold, including a big AQ < A9o (xxxx9) to put the dagger in me.

I used to win tourneys like that on the reg. I used to ship midstakes tourneys left and right and these days it's not that simple. I feel like it's a combination of me running under expectation + people making less mistakes late.

Anyway I'm just marching on. I've been playing during the day for the last few weeks and so far I pretty much love it. It's 7pm here and I'm done for the day and usually I'm done a lot sooner.

Good things happening soon... they have to.

No comments: