2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Two Wins Today/Announcing Sunday Packages

Won two tourneys today. They were both variance control tourneys I talk about so much.

















Again, these tourneys not only help to keep the bankroll stabilized but they keep confidence high, something very important to being successful in poker.

Starting today I'm going to be selling pieces of packages I put together for Sunday MTTs.

The package for this Sunday (March 13th) is as follows:
























Currently this package is sold out. However, when I have pieces of a package for sale (prbly most Sundays) I will have a page here on my blog with a listing similar to the one above. Typically, I think I'll be selling 50% of my action. I'll post my contact information when I have a package for sale.

No comments: