2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Monday, April 4, 2011

April (3rd) Fools

It's a dumb name for a post but I couldn't come up with anything else ha.

I got 5th today in the Sunday $55 (25k Guarantee) on UB for about 1.5k. First was worth 6.3k. It was a tough FT battle and as usual I got it in pretty far ahead and as the story of the year goes I couldn't hold.

It folded to the SB (who mentioned he is a reader of this blog earlier in the FT) who shoved into my BB with about 15bb (I can't remember but I think we both had roughly 15bb to start the hand) and I snapped w/ A10o. He showed 89o (making me a 2:1 favorite) and I watched the board fall Q788x. It was quite reminiscent of my 5th place finish in the $10 1r1a on FT a couple weeks ago when my AQo lost to A9o (xxxx9).

I've been stuck in this rut for what feels like eternity now. Even though the game has gotten tougher I'm still getting my money in ahead. At the end of the day that's all I can do.

4 comments:

g99 said...

im guitey99 on UB, who bad beat u BvB. Pretty standard shove from my spot tho, this is how poker goes sometimes. Keep your head up and keep grinding and the rewards will come.

adamsapple19 said...

Did you win?

g99 said...

na 4th :(

g99 said...

no i donked the rest of my chips out after