2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Update

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's just that all I've been able to do is lose, lose, and then lose some more.

I'm on my worst downswing ever in fact.

So I haven't really been in the mood to post. I've been updating the bar at the right showing the stars roll fairly frequently tho.

I busted like 20th in the nightly hundred grand last night. That's about as close to any final table as I've been in a month on Stars. Oh well.

WCOOP starts tomorrow and besides that I'm just gonna keep grinding away on full tilt and stars.

These are the tough times of poker that no one really likes to talk about. It's all fun and games when we're running well but when shit hits the fan it gives the word "frustrating" a new meaning.

Just gotta keep grinding it out and know when to move up and down in stakes appropriately during times like these.

I look forward to winning again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am newbie and picked up your blog on google. You have nice perspective on different swings, wins and others. I would follow you regularly, I put myself out of PS for 6 months as my BR management was atrocious. I will be back in at the end of the month and hopefully the blogs read would help me out to come out better and make a mark. Good luck with your goals and I am sure you are going to turn a corner to make the upswing!

TJ said...

I'm in the same boat as you man. been on a terrible terrible downswing the past 1 1/2 months. stick to your game and it'll pass. good luck in the wcoop man.

Anonymous said...

Another downswinger checking in. Poker is brutal and has on several occasions, nearly reduced me to tears. I've been playing between 6-8 hours per day for 131 straight days. I've had what I call "meltdown" days before but September so far, has not been kind.