2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Sunday, August 16, 2009

WCOOP Schedule

FTOPS is over and it couldn't have been worse. I literally didn't cash anything. Quite disappointing after the couple deep runs I had last FTOPS.

But now I turn my focus toward the future.

This Saturday I'm playing the $1,650 Heartland Poker Tour Event in Michigan. Then in September I'm playing two of the $1,050 WCOOP Events.

I've been hungry lately to break out of the "midstakes shell" I seem to be stuck in. But since I don't play backed I have to be careful about what shots I take.

Anyway here's the WCOOP tourneys I'm registered for so far:

Event #1 $215 6max
Event #6 $109
Event #9 $215
Event #11 $530 (2-day)
Event #16 $1,050
Event #26 $215
Event #28 $1,050 (2-day)
----------------------
$3,384 in buyins

And I actually have enough FPPs (130,000) to buy two 1K WCOOP tickets from the VIP Store. Glad I was saving those up ha. So buying into the other five events will only cost me $1,284 from my actual roll.

And speaking of the Stars roll, the 25K Project has been slow-going. I've only been playing a few Stars MTTs here and there (with no success) while playing FTOPS.

Its been four months now on the 25K Project and I've been stuck at break-even for what feels like an eternity. Eventually I'll get pushed through tho, no worries.

Anyway, I'll be settled into my new place within ten days or so. I'm looking forward to a different environment and hoping it will help me take my success in poker to a level beyond midstakes.

Gl out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep the updates coming.

joe
houston,TX