2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Friday, August 20, 2010

Not So Good Start

I was hoping not to start out my backing on a downswing but that's not how it's worked out so far.

I'm not going to get into too many details regarding specific amounts and details about the staking but I will continue to update my MTT graph and you can draw your conclusions from that.

Also, I'm trying to figure out (using excel) how to change the color of the data on the graph where I become backed. You'd think it would be super simple but I'm struggling with it. If anyone has a solution please let me know, if not I'll keep messing with it.

In other news, I'm in the process of moving to Vegas right now and for about the next week. While I'm not going out there to play 10K buyins or twenty-five events at the WSOP or anything, I do know that poker is in my future for at least the next few years. I  might as well live in Vegas for a while, maybe longer.

Also, houses out there are incredibly cheap at the moment given the housing bubble and the state of the economy. I hope to be purchasing my own home sometime in 2011 and getting a great deal on it.

That's it for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam - Things will turn around for you. Don't get discouraged. Your backer sees potential and thats' why he's backing you. I did a google search on your question and if you're using MS Excel for your chart, here's an answer:

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/31011954/how-do-you-make-a-line-of-a-chart-change-color-halfway-through.aspx

adamsapple19 said...

Hey thanks a ton for that comment I was able to figure out how to change the line color with that info!