2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Friday, August 13, 2010

Backed

Big news: I'm no longer playing on my own.

This is not a permanent thing. This allows me to open up my range of buyins and play slightly higher daily tourneys and a much broader Sunday schedule.

I haven't figured out yet how this is going to affect my blog. The graph at the top of the page that I've always kept is my own profit from grinding up my own bankroll. I don't think I want to mix that graph with my new staking results.

I'm completely open to suggestions on how I might merge my own results with my staking results in a way that makes sense.

Well, I have a good feeling about this. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your graph the same with profit from MTT buy-in. This way you show the overall profit vs. your buy-in and you keep it simple. In your spreadsheet link off your grap show how the profit is split between yourself and your backer. Keep it simple.

Anonymous said...

how do you find a backer?

Anonymous said...

Ahhh ok. So you gave up your challenge. You gave up.
We keep following your challenge for months and then you give it up. You say that you found a backer and puff, gone.
Btw, was so obv you were not going to make it. Middles of august and still 40k and stucked. Too much show and no results at all. GL BUDDY FOR YOUR SPONSOR.
HE WILL NEED IT.

Terrible T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.