2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Monday, June 21, 2010

Speaking of Sundays...

I just got done making a post on Saturday about how I've gone the whole year without a Sunday score and how it's affected my pace and finishing the year with 100K profit.

Well just to dick-tease me yesterday I guess, I finished 7th in the Sunday 20r on Full Tilt for 1.5k. My JJ lost to 99 aipf xJQK10. Pretty fucking absurd though. 1st place was worth 12.2k and that was virtually a chip lead pot.

I mean, I'm gonna need those kinds of 10k+ scores if I'm gonna get to 100k. What a completely frustrating result.

And just to put into perspective how effectively worthless the 7th place money is, I was in for 1.1k in buyins yesterday. So all I really did was break even.

I mean, I guess I'm gonna do some bitching and whining and moaning right now so if you don't wanna hear it then this would be the time to stop reading.

I feel like I've been "breaking even" all year long to be completely honest. And while my graph and actual results don't reflect that I can't help but feel it strongly. For the amount of work I've put in so far this year I feel like I should have more profit and be more satisfied with my results.

I've bubbled the FT of the NSG on Stars twice this year. I've bubbled the FT of the Fifty/Fifty on Full Tilt twice this year. Those are my only nightly chances of a 10k+ score.

And then yesterday I'm finally in position for a fantastic Sunday midstakes score and it gets brutally taken away from me.

I realize this is all pretty standard but at the same time I've got my fingers crossed that I run better in key spots in bigger tourneys in the second-half of this year. I mean, I don't see how I can get to 100K profit unless I do.

Ok well I guess I'm done complaining now about how shitty I run ha. I know it's tough for ppl who don't really have any kind of results in poker to read a post like this and think "damn I'd gladly have his results..."

Alright well GL out there and keep your chins up. Good things happen to people who constantly strive for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Adam,
The guy who had won with that 99 over your JJ was in his turn to receive the luck we all need in short or long terms. We cannot deny that. The speech that luck is irrelevant in the long term is BS. It is relevant in any term. So, buddy, stop crying. A grand portion of your results come from suck outs on key spots like 66 > QQ or so. Then I presume you should know this is part of the game right ?
Keep doing your job with fingers crossed man, the more you work, more luck you will have.

Christian Kruel - Full Tilt Team