2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Monday, May 10, 2010

Sedation

The blog title is a bit of a joke.

I'm starting a medication today that is supposed to be very sedating and possibly make me incredibly sleepy or be "out of it" for a few days.

The half-joke with the blog title is regarding my recent poker results. With the current downswing I'm on, perhaps I won't mind being "sedated".

Since my peak yearly profit of $23,836 on April 16th (twenty-four days ago) I'm down $4,867 to $18,969. With my average buyin being at $45, that puts my downswing at 108 buyins. This has occurred over the course of 222 tourneys. 

Also, I ran my "Stepping My Way to The WSOP" plan for six days, costing me $450. I didn't earn a single Step 5 ticket. And while this is normal variance, I'm definitely putting this plan on an indefinite hold until my MTT situation turns around. Winning a Main Event seat is secondary to my living of playing tourneys online.

Well sorry about the depressing post. This game is incredibly unglamorous sometimes, just like life. I'm trying my hardest to make it through times like these, something I've struggled a great deal with in the past.

gl out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you jump out of this downswing. Your attitude seems alot better than it has been in the past which is great. GL

PokerBri said...

Does Iron Man help your BR at all? Perhaps you can use your Medals/Points to suplement your WSOP Steps run. Also, Can/do you get rakeback on FTP? GL and hopefully your downswing will stop tonight.