2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just a Little Something More

ooooooo hi there readers of my blog  :)

So tonight was a goot goot night imo. After last night's 3rd in the 15K 6max KO I was feeling pretty confident and ready for another session.

Tonight I took 6th in the $33 18k Guarantee on Stars for 1k. Then I took 3rd in the $10r 15k Guaranteed on full tilt for 1.7k. Then to top it off I took 2nd in the $75 20k Guarantee for a smooth 3.3K. I should have won the 20K. We were even in chips and we got it all in my AQdd to his AJo. KJxxx bluh. So w/e. Can't do anything about that.

I feel the relief I knew I'd feel right now.

K news time. Live Pokerz.

This Friday I'm playing a $360 satellite to the Heartland Poker Tour here in Mt. Pleasant, MI. The main event buyin is $1650 (which I won't pay directly) but I'll surely play the satty to get in. The Heartland Tour has televised FTs on VS so that would be awesome.

Also, on June 14th through the 17th I'll be in Vegas @ The Venetian playing three of their $330 Deepstack events on the 14th, 15th, and 16th. I also hope to grind the cash tables for a bit and make some there.

So weeeeeee just like that. I was down like 7 to 8k over a month and then in two nights I reach a new peak profit for the year of $25,117.00

Poker is such a sickkkkkkkkk sickkkkk game!!!!!!!!

gl

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Congrats Adam!

dondon said...

congrats adam you really are an impressive player.