2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just a Little Something

Two nights ago I got 2nd in a late $33 6max on UB for just under 1k. Then last night I got 3rd in the $26 6max KO 15K guarantee on full tilt for 1.7k.

These scores put a moderate dent in my downswing but what they do more importantly is give me my confidence back. They let me know I CAN win flips late. They let me know I CAN hold when a 4:1 fav. They let me know I CAN win the occasional important 60/40.

So when I start my session tonight I'll have some extra confidence going in.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Nice Job! We all know the downswings are bound to happen and that they will end but when we are in the middle of one it's hard to see the light at the end tunnel.