2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday $3r Chop

In my last post I threw out my new Sunday schedule. Today I played it but I also added the 11:30am $10c and 12:30 $3r.

It's a good thing too cause my day was awful except for chopping the $3r.


















It was a crazy tourney and there's much I don't remember but I do remember that there weren't many weak players down the stretch. I remember being really patient and picking my spots.

When we got to four players the eventual winner had a massive chip lead. We played four-handed for a long time, all four of us being quite savvy in tourney play.

My patience paid off though and I entered heads-up play with 4.8 million chips to his 6.6 million. I still can't believe how many chips were in play.

Anyway we played a few hands then I decided to take a look at some numbers. 1st paid 4.6k and 2nd paid 3k. Being as this guy was pretty good and taking more risks I decided to ICM chop it for 3.6K and leave $100 in the prize pool (exactly like my $10r chop a few days ago). The only difference was I lost in heads-up play.

No regrets though.With almost 2,400 players in the field and being 705 hands and eight hours into the tourney I opted for the nice 3.6k payday.

I also went pretty deep in the Daily Ninety Grand on Stars but ran my A9o and 7ish blinds into AA. Oh well. I'll hit something there someday.

The good news is I finally broke over the 20K profit hump for the year!

I'm sitting at 21.1k profit after 1,051 tourneys so far this year. I'm pretty happy with where I'm at right now in terms of my 100k profit goal.

More to come.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

hey what's up. been following your blog for a while now. here is something you might be interested in. 50k free prizes from full tilt. don't tell too many peeps though! http://alcanthang.blogspot.com/