2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Saturday, April 17, 2010

First UB Win

Last night I made my first final table on UB and shipped it! It was the 8pm $66 Deepstack 10k Guarantee.

















My AKo lost to QJo on the FT bubble and I limped into the FT with 7 BBs and 9/9. I had very little expectations obv.

Once again, it just goes to show you never know in this game and you just gotta keep making good decisions.

I'm really excited about the nightly midstakes schedule on UB and I think I'll be shipping several tourneys over there with the fields being pretty small.

I'm up to just under 24K profit on the year right now.

1 comment:

TJ said...

Nice job dude, good to see your still going strong. Been keeping up with your blog for a while now. Keep grinding. gllglglglg