2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Friday, March 5, 2010

So...

I've been playing my ass off for the last couple weeks. I'm on such a ridiculous run. I've never bubbled more FTs or finished 9th or 8th in my life. I can't even remember what a top three score feels like. 

Currently I'm sitting on a fun little 5K downswing. 

I've been putting off blogging until I could hit something decent but this just isn't getting any better. Key coin flips are going all wrong. I can't stop running AQ into AK. And every time I have a hand like 1010 on the FT bubble or at the FT someone wakes up with QQ or better. I feel like I'm losing my mind. 

But I'm obv a huge advocate of BR management so the only thing devastated is my mindset. I've been able to keep getting in there and playing though so it's only a matter of time until something gives. 

No comments: