2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 25th Update

A few days after my last post I got 2nd in the 30c for $2,100.

It's been pretty rough since then.

Last night I finally made my first FT in over 140 tourneys. I got 7th in the donkfest 10r and also got 3rd in a non-guarantee $10 tourney.

This game is a tough grind with long stretches of tremendous frustration. I feel like I've come a long way since last year in terms of consistently playing and not getting too down when I hit a downswing. My capacity to "play through it" is substantially better and my results reflect that.

I've played 256 MTTs so far in March with a week remaining. I'd like to have in 350 by months-end but if not oh well.

About a week ago I started playing some tourneys on Stars. Currently I'm running the two $33 freezeouts at 11pm and 2am server time. They are a nice compliment to my late night full tilt schedule and sure are better than grinding all the non-guarantee $10s on full tilt.

My goal is to build a roll on Stars and eventually be playing the Nightly Hundred Grand and Nightly Seventy Grand in addition to my current full tilt schedule. This will help me accomplish my goal of 100K profit this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey adam,

i was wondering what u think is a good sample size for 45 man sngs to show that your a winning player? is 1k too low?

adamsapple19 said...

from what i understand 2,500 games is the best to determine an average profit.

if you just wanna know if you're a winning player or not 1,000 games is definitely enough.

gl.