2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Double Guarantees Week Schedule

I'm keepin' it late-night people:

9:30pm $55 
10:00pm $26 
10:30pm $10r
11:00pm $26 6max KO
11:00pm $109 6max
12:00am $75 KO
12:00am $11 
12:30am $20r
1:00am $26
1:30am $30c
1:59am $75
2:30am $22 Turbo Cashout

This is 12 MTTs (all guarantees, duh) at a cost of about $670 (assuming five units in the rebuys).

I'd like to be playing on a 200 buyin roll for this but I'm not. However, I don't see how I can NOT play these tourneys during this insane week. The ev figures to be through the roof. Also, I've won virtually all of these tourneys before at least once and it's been a good while since I've won a decent tourney.

I'd really like to think this is "my week", however I have a difficult time subscribing to that line of irrational thinking. Nonetheless, I feel very confident going into it and expectations are high. I've grinded my roll from a low of $750 in late November to a peak of 7K right now. 

Last night I finished 9th in the 18K guarantee and shipped a late-night $5r. This comes on top of an already successful month and there is no reason to think it should slow down now. I ran like hell for four straight months and the laws of variance allow for equally long periods of run-good. 

So here's hopin' we all run good this week!! (unless of course you're at my table, in which case I hope you lose every pot against me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GRATS ON YOUR START MAN...best of luck easy week coming up:)

Anonymous said...

Fascinating blog man. Keep fighting at the poker table and in life! All my support man.