2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Monday, January 25, 2010

Chopped 20r

First night of Doubles Week and I chopped the 20r!
















I took 4.7K for 2nd and we played it out for $100 as I'm in a Midstakes Team PLB Competition on P5s and needed the points for the team.

I was 36/37 on the bubble and ridic short, down to three blinds, and on an aggro table. I quadrupled thru w/ AQo and ninjad my way to the final two tables as 18/18. Won a flip w/88 against A10dd and picked my spots from there.

At the FT, AJo held against A9o, JJ held against 77, then QQ held against 77 and I found my way HU as about a 2:1 dog in chips. Nadler and I ICM chopped it from there.

There was a ton of talent throughout the entire field. It's really ridic how good players are these days even in the midstakes. The game has def evolved from even one year ago.

K so off to a great start for Doubles Week, a great start for my Team PLB Competition, and a great start to  2010!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Th
anks adam for the update,,, congats bro;)
K1d_styles

Tycou said...

congrats