2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunday

I finally had a profitable session today. I won a 150-player $10 tourney on UB for $440. Later on I was 1/7 in another $10 6max tourney on UB and then like 10 hands later I was out in 6th for $124. It was a pretty ridiculous series of events.

Then way later I was in the top 100 of the 7,100 player $55/300K Guarantee on Stars and eyeballing the 44K first place money. Obv my AK < 66 and that was basically the end. The cash was worth $533 but I sold 50% of my action in it to a friend so it was only a $268 cash. I couldn't have even played the tourney (due to bankroll restrictions) w/o selling half my action so it's all good.

I'm gonna be looking to sell percentages of my action pretty aggressively this year on Sundays and during FTOPS/COOPS. I'll likely be selling my action in pieces anywhere from 1% to 50% at a slight markup. I'll be posting more on this later when I get my roll back to good.

So anyway I netted $565 today. Definitely very helpful. If I didn't make any noise today I was gonna have to readjust my schedule for Monday to reflect my downswing and subsequent decreased BR. Thankfully that can be put off for at least a bit (hopefully indefinitely).

Here's the screenshot of that UB win... it ain't much but it feels real good to ship ANY tourney, especially if it's been awhile and you've had a bunch of close calls.















As I posted recently, I feel really good right now. I'm super motivated and it shows as I've played 435 MTTs this month and there's still one day left. Even though I've won a couple small tourneys this month it's been horrible overall. But the good news is my roll is still pretty healthy for the schedule I'm playing so I can run another 400+ MTTs in February. It's only a matter of time til I break through.

Check back soon, good things are gonna happen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!

TRY PART TIME POKER TO SELL SHARES.

JANMOH