2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Friday, January 28, 2011

January Coming to a Close

I have enough data for 2011 so I updated the graph at the top of the page to show this year only. I'm going to put up a link to display my 2010 data, I'm not sure where yet though.

I've played 369 MTTs so far in January and even though it's been tough going I feel really good. I've been grinding a steady schedule again and I love the consistency. I actually look forward to playing now whereas in recent times I would completely dread it. Anyway, I should have 400 MTTs in by month's end. This game is all about volume.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your roll is 3000

how does this affect you now that you've lost a third of your roll?

enjoy your blog-wish you'd blog more!!

janmoh

adamsapple19 said...

Thanks. Now that I'm feeling excited about poker again I suspect I will be blogging more.

Being down 1200 is substantial but I cleared my year-end iron man bonus so that helped out. I also had a little bit of money come in from another source. This goes a long way towards not having to drop down in stakes.

My roll is 2400 as I write this. I am going forward with my planned schedule. If my roll dips below 1900 I'm going to have to make some adjustments (fingers crossed).

If it comes to that I'll make a post displaying my new schedule.