2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shipped a Tourney... FINALLY


I won the $30 1r on Full Tilt for 3.8K and man what a relief it is. I've put in so much volume over the last few weeks and have been on a nasty nasty downswing (per my last post). This doesn't get me back to good but its a hell of a great way to start turning things around.

Its always a huge load off your shoulders to ship something when you've been running like crap. Hopefully I can build on this and start making some FTs on a regular basis again.

Gl folks.

3 comments:

J said...

I def feel that...def the time to make a run is when u hit a score, and are feeling good...just stay positive and keep that luck rollin ur way. GL

Andrew Ko said...

I told u.. april is your month!!

Keith said...

WP man, way to hang in there. Downswings are tough, but a good mindset goes a long way.