2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Downswing

Well I haven't posted in a while and that's because there hasn't been anything good to post about. After four months and a +50Kish run or so I've been on about a 10K downswing over the last few weeks. I've lost so many flips and 60/40s, watched so many disgusting runner runners come, run KK into AA and QQ into KK and then when I catch the AA over KK situation I watch as the K falls. Just nasty. This is something everyone always eventually goes through and this is why I'm always talking about bankroll management as being the #1 most important thing in poker. I'll get through this because I'm patient and smart about my BR and I'll be taking down tourneys again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea there's no doubt you'll be tearing it up again, just keep this post in your library and refer back to it whenever you get frustrated!! Good luck man it'll come back

J said...

Ugh...I am going through exactly the same thing at the moment...Started the second it hit April it seems...hopefully mine won't go weeks like yours.