2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Monday, November 22, 2010

Sundays

I've technically had three winning Sundays in a row though this last one hardly counts.

I finished 14th in the $55 500-cap tourney on Stars
9th in the $26 33k KO tourney (with 3600+ entrants and 14.6K to 1st place sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh)
and like 350th in the $640 FTOPS Main Event for 1.2K.

It was a Sunday with some major major potential and I capitalized on it just enough to come out +350 on the day. Ya. Wow. Phew. I really tore it up.

The one thing I feel right now is that I might be coming closer to being the player I want to be. Playing closer to the stakes I should be playing and possibly learning to deal with/accept the downswings that come with those stakes.

One thing I noted on my blog at the beginning of this year about last year (that I wanted to improve upon) was learning to focus more on maximizing my winnings rather than minimizing my losses. I've done better with it this year but I'm not really on the level I want to be on with that. I think I am getting closer though.

Well, even though these last three Sundays haven't even gotten me out of makeup they are a much-needed breath of fresh air into what was an almost lifeless corpse.

No comments: