2015 MTT Profit

2015 MTT Profit
Click the Graph for a Month-to-Month Breakdown of Data

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Monsters

If you looked at this graph and thought of it as somehow being alive, somehow being more than just the stagnant sum of all the data on a spreadsheet reflecting every decision I've made in my last 2,800 tourneys.

What if you imagined it as some kind of beast. Sort of a gentle, caring, confused beast but with a tough and ugly exterior. Scaly and such. His back is arched up but his head is slumped to the ground in shame. He wants to stand proud. He wants to raise his head high.

This is the variance monster. This is my monster. I care for him a great deal. But when I hurt, he hurts. And when he hurts, I hurt.

Please hang in there my dear monster. We'll stand proud with our heads held high again soon. I promise.

How do you stand with your monster?

No comments: